We make an effort to provide impeccable shopping experience and customer service at Zerga Shoes for our customers. Yes, we do understand online purchases are not always what you expect when you receive them but we know you will love them more than what you see in our online shop.
International Returns & Exchanges
We process returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. We stand behind our products and want our customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers fairly and reasonably.
All international return costs are the responsibility of the customer. We accept returns up to 10 days from the date you receive your package for items that are unworn and have all original packaging undamaged.
- All Zerga Shoes items should be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging including shoes or clutches, dust bag, thank you card, tissue papers, wrapping ribbon, stickers and any promotional item included.
- Shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in dust bags until you are sure you are keeping them. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Full price items can be returned for free. Clearance and Last Call items are not eligible for return.
- We can only accept returns that are in a brand new resalable condition.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your return should be packaged in a protective box for shipping.
- Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoe box will be considered worn and will not be refunded. Please do not apply return label or any sticker on the shoe box.
- Returns sent to us without a protective cardboard box, we will not be able to accept the return.
- Items returned to us after 10 days of your delivery day cannot be returned.
- All sale items are final.Can not be returned or exchange.
- Zerga Shoes is not responsible for any lost packages of your return or exchanges.
Duties, Taxes, and Customs Fees
Local customs fees are not included in your final checkout price + your choice of shipping charge.Duty, taxes, and customs fees will be charged to you by your carrier or local customs office upon receipt. By ordering with ZERGA SHOES and requesting shipment to an international location, you agree to pay and all duties and taxes. You cannot avoid them by returning the package–if the package returns to us, ZERGA SHOES will be forced to pay them on your behalf and we will have to deduct them from your refund. Please be aware of this process.
International www.zergashoes.com orders do not qualify for free returns or merchandise exchanges. For a refund that includes duties, taxes and tariffs cost is not included in your final refund and will be deducted when refund process starts. If we choose to provide a refund one of our customer service members will contact you.
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment. If you ordered by credit card, we'll credit your account within 14 business days. This will show on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle.
Shipping Charges: Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges.
International Return Policy
All orders shipped internationally are final sale.